Strays Causing Headaches

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What is it with people feeling the need to feed all the strays that drop on their door step?



I mean seriously. From dogs to cats, there seems to be an abundance of loose animals wandering the trailer park. They obviously have no one to care for them and so certain individuals have taken to feeding them. It's starting to cause a problem; especially for the cat population. We currently have a family of cats living under our house. I don't like them there. Not only are they starting to make our trailer smell, they are more than likely ripping the insulation off the bottom of the trailer. And living in a trailer, insulation is kind of a necessity. It's really starting to irritate me. I even noticed that garbage got dragged out of the dumpster and then strewn all over the ground. I'm not for certain on this but I'm willing to bet either cats dragged it out or it fell out and the dog got into it. Between that and the cats under the trailer and the dog that barks and growls at me every time I walk past, I'm beginning to be very perturbed with the stray animals running around.


2 opinions on this story:

Jeremy said...

I couldn't agree more.

Trina said...

You've hit a chord here, whoever you are. :)

Money Saving Tips from a friend

Cha-Ching on a Shoestring

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP