Color Coordination

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I was driving down the road today and noticed something.



What is up with all the cars that are one color but have a different color door? I mean, I know there are accidents, people hit other cars, fire hydrants, and trees and have to replace a door. Or a side panel. Not a big deal. But why is it that they always get such a contrasting color to their original car color? I mean, there's always a red car with a green door. A blue one with a brown panel. A green truck with a red tail gate. Isn't there something that the junk yards can do about it? Since obviously I wouldn't set out to pick something that clashes so drastically with my car color! I think they should do car lots organized by color. If I have a blue car and I need a door, I go to the junk yard, look in the blue car door pile and pick one. Even if it's not the same shade of blue at least it's still blue. To me, it just makes sense. Someone should really pick up on this idea....


0 opinions on this story:

Money Saving Tips from a friend

Cha-Ching on a Shoestring

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP